WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Remember that the information you provide to us must be adequate and pertinent. If you provide any false, incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date information, LINKNETIC reserves the right to rescind the services hired or any other contract that may have been signed.
The personal data that you normally provide us with is:
- Your name, address and date of birth.
- Your billing address.
- Your telephone number and email address.
- The IP address, which we store when you buy online. This is to prevent fraud.
- Any other information you decide to share with us.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
If you wish to ask any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can write to the email address email@example.com.
However, we inform you that in certain cases, for example when you buy a purchase with PayPal, we will not be responsible for the data. In these cases, we will only take a mediating role. Therefore, if you have any issues regarding your data, we recommend you contact the corresponding company directly.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND WHAT DO WE USE IT FOR?
We use the data you provide in various ways, either when you visit LINKNETIC or when you access different areas of the website:
- You register on our website.
- You ask about any of our services or make an order, which requires you to identify yourself.
- You request information about a service.
- You request an appointment for one of our services.
- You contact us and inform us where we can write to you or how we can contact you by telephone or email.
As you can see, we can process your data for different purposes. You can choose what we use the information for. However, we inform you that there are some uses which are essential for us in order to provide the service you request or to complete your purchase, as well as correctly identify you:
Purposes associated to contracts
We need your data to manage the orders you make of those items you have chosen at our store, as well as if you wish to shop at LINKNETIC or hire one of our services. We store the information in case we need to check what you have bought or hired from us at any given time. In these cases, we only collect basic information and contact details. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to offer you the service you have hired.
Purposes based on the legitimate interest of LINKNETIC
Undertaking marketing activity and developing a commercial profile which may be automated based on your personal preferences. This is developed through the analysis of your shopping habits and your purchasing history. This allows us to offer youLINKNETIC products and services and/or products and services by third parties with whom LINKNETIC has reached a collaboration agreement. These include, by way of illustration, payment institutions and financial companies.
Purposes which require your consent
- To internally analyse the data and develop statistics to see how we can improve our services, products and web page.
- To prevent shopping fraud.
- To carry out quality surveys on the services provided.
- To respond to your claims.
Purposes based on fulfilment of legal obligations
To comply with the legal obligations which correspond to LINKNETIC, we have to process personal data of invoices and documents related to them, as well as to respond to claims from customers or from Public Administrations. In some cases, it is necessary to share information with the Authorities or third-party companies as a result of audits.
WHEN DO YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Contact with us
LINKNETIC respond to your queries, solve problems or help you with the purchase. LINKNETIC may contact you through various channels: by telephone, chat on our website, email, social networks.
If you have any question or complaint, we need you to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, telephone number and sometimes other information we need to deal with the question or complaint. We will also use this information to inform you of the progress of your question or complaint. Once it has been resolved, we will store this information for five years, so we can provide you with a better service if you need to contact us about the same matter in the future.
You can contact us through the contact form available at contact form or the Customer Service email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
In some cases, we share your data (only when necessary) with third parties. However, we will never sell your data to third parties. As we have mentioned before, in some circumstances we work with external service providers. These service providers can only use your data to provide the corresponding service. Therefore, they cannot use the information for their own purposes or share it with third parties. We may share the data we collect through cookies with the parties which create these cookies. This is explained in more detail in our Cookies Policy. It is also possible that we may be legally obliged to share your data with public bodies and other parties. If this is the case, we will only share what is strictly necessary.
When it is necessary, the following types of third parties may have access to your data:
- Postal workers.
- Email companies.
- Payment processing companies.
- Companies which analyse the use of the LINKNETIC website on behalf of LINKNETIC.
- Companies which provide access to our Customer Service Centre through social networks.
- Other companies which offer services to LINKNETIC and need to access the data to provide the services.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
We use various applications to obtain and store certain data. To guarantee your privacy, these applications are subject to strict regulations. The data is stored within the European Union.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
At LINKNETIC we endeavour to ensure the security of your personal information when it is sent outside LINKNETIC, and we ensure that such companies respect confidentiality and that they have adequate mechanisms for protecting it. All these companies have the obligation to ensure that such information is processed according to laws and standards pertaining to data privacy.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
LINKNETIC will keep your information for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose we need it for (for example, offering a service or dealing with your request), as well as to comply with any legal obligation that may be derived from processing the data in accordance with LINKNETIC’s policies for the conservation of data. When the data ceases to be necessary for the purpose it was collected for, it will be deleted as soon as possible and while this is not possible, it will be blocked, remaining at the disposition of Courts and Tribunals, or relevant Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities who take care of possible infringements from the processing of data.
HAVE YOU GOT A QUESTION OR COMPLAINT?
If you wish to know which data we store about you, please do not hesitate to ask us. If any data is incorrect, we will make the necessary changes. In addition, you can always modify any information in your LINKNETIC account or your LINKNETIC profile on our website at any time.
You can also ask us to delete your data and not use it again. If you have given us your consent to use your data, you can revoke that consent at any time. However, we may (whenever necessary) store your data for which you gave us your consent. In certain cases, you can indicate your wish to limit the use of your data. We assure you that in this case, your data will not be used without your consent.
You can also exercise your right to transfer. This is applied to all electronic data that you yourself have sent us, the data you have created through us and the data we have used to draw up a contract between us or the data for which you gave us your consent.
In some cases, we may reject your request. This may occur if you ask us to delete data we need for tax purposes or as proof regarding a claim. In this case, we will let you know as soon as possible.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are used to capture information about your way of navigating and interacting with the website. Once collected, this information is analysed simply in order to improve and optimise your browsing experience. However, in no case are cookies associated with your personal data, nor do they obtain information by which you can be identified.
- To calculate the number of visitors accessing our website and ensure there is sufficient capacity to ensure access remains fast.
- To improve the operation of the web page, for example by helping us to easily find what users are looking for.
- To guarantee the functionality of certain services, such as booking services.
- To recognise your login details so you do not have to enter them on each page you want to visit.
THE TYPE OF COOKIES THAT WE USE
The cookies that we use at LINKNETIC to improve your customer experience are:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary: These cookies enable us to, among other things, remember the articles of your shopping list and remember at what point of the order you are at.
- Analytical and/or performance cookies: This cookies enable us to gain information on user behaviour on the LINKNETIC web page, and as a result, to be able to improve the way in which the page responds to our customers’ needs.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our web page. This helps us to personalise its content.
- Traffic log cookies: These cookies record your visits to our website, the pages you view and the links you follow. We use this information to design our web page.
- Target cookies: These cookies enable you to share content, to click on ‘like’ and to send information to other websites.
Many cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they disappear when you end a session (when you close the browser). Other cookies are ‘permanent’, which means that they will be saved on a computer for a period of time.
When you access our web page for the first time, you’ll be shown a window in which you are asked to indicate if you accept cookies.